As per the information here, we will be holding remote learning for all classes at the HCCTC. I am dedicated to providing a way for students to continue to learn about Computer Networking and all that it entails. In the world today, Computer Networking is more prevalent than ever before. In fact, we are all using the largest network in the world, the internet, to continue to thrive as a community, state, nation, and world. Parents, please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns and we, at the HCCTC, will try to meet your student's educational needs as best as we can. Students, it is a perfect time to see the need for Information Technology professionals and you are on your way to being that professional, let's keep on keep'n on and learn IT.
Below is information on how to keep learning and will be no different than normal class aside from not having access to lab equipment. If you do not have a PC or Laptop at home, please let me know via email as soon as possible.
**** I would like to have the first Zoom Meeting on Friday, April 3, 2020 ****
Students, please login to Schoology via the app or website to get the Zoom information under the Updates section. Video is not necessary for the meeting.
Assignments and Resources
- Check Schoology for assignments and updates.
- Parents can email me email@example.com for a parent code to view Schoology assignments and updates.
- TestOut will continue to be used on any device. However, you can not complete any of the virtual labs on phones or tablets.
- We will also have a weekly Zoom or Google Hangout session to give updates and go over other information.
- I will be holding office hours on a daily basis from 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Students will be emailed a link to setup an appointment to ask questions or get feedback.
- When you set an appointment, you will get a link to Google Hangout where you can connect to the meeting with a phone call or video call. If Google Hangout does not work for whatever reason, we will go to Zoom instead.
Apps to be used
- Google Hangouts
- Packet Tracer for Android and iOS(links can be found in NetAcad)