We will be holding remote leaning for all classes at the HCCTC. I am dedicated to providing a way for each student to continue to lean about Cosmetology. I am super excited about our online curriculum! This may be a challenge to some but I am here to help with any questions that you might have. You can email me at email@example.com
Below is information on how to keep leaning and will be no different than normal class aside from not having access to lab/practical equipment. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PC OR LAPTOP AT HOME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW VIA EMAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- I will be holding the first online zoom meeting March 30, 2020
- I will be holding zoom meetings Monday through Friday to do videos and be available for students to ask questions. 10AM- morning students. 11AM- afternoon students.
* Students should be checking their emails daily.
Assignments and Resources:
- Students will login to this webpage: login.cengage.com also known as mind tap. This is where students will be able to access assignments for the week. I will give students an access code and a course key.
Apps to be used:
- Google Classroom
- Online Curriculum= login.cengage.com
* Also if students need assistance or help they can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, feel free to contact me through email: email@example.com with questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing you all soon. Stay safe and healthy!