Registration Fee (Includes Criminal Clearance)
Campus Fee (Includes ID Badge and 3 Campus Shirts)
Certifications (State Board License Testing)
Required Tool Kit – Provided by School ( Program Cosmetology Kit)
Total Tuition and Fees: $ 10465.00
Additional Required Items – at the cost of the student
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Fingerprinting Clearance
Cosmetology CIP 11.0901 Curriculum and Course Hours
Total Hours 1250
250 clock =25 credits
1000 clock =50 credits
Returning secondary students will be required to pay a rate of $8 per hour to complete the 1250 hours required to be permitted to take the State Board License exam.
Students must meet the following requirements
- Successful pass a minimum of one year secondary training
- Submit a PA Criminal Clearance and Adult Application for approval
- Sign a payment and hours contract with the Adult Education Office
- Student understands they are a returning adult and will conduct themselves according to adult policies.
Any additional costs (Hair Shows, New toolkits, updated textbooks, Boards) will be the responsibility of the returning student.