A MESSAGE FROM THE ADULT & CONTINUING EDUCATION OFFICE
By its very nature, vocational training offers an abundance of hands-on instruction specific to the field to which you’re aspiring. And, with training for many of the fastest-growing careers available at vocational schools nationwide, it makes perfect career sense to get moving. Training and certification that is relevant to the vocation in which you hope to one day pursue a lucrative career is key. Employers seek out those who have the knowledge, background, and experience from a school that presents customized courses, be it in auto mechanics, nursing, HVAC repair, electrician, the trades, and more. You may be the type who learns best when you’re exposed to training in a hands-on setting, one that takes place in a classroom where lessons mimic the real world of work. If so, the vocational training program at HCCTC presents a brighter alternative for you to fulfill your get-ahead goals. Gone are courses that teach things you’ll very rarely use; in their places are classes that relay the on-the-job skills necessary to the trade field you’re pursuing. Why wait? Explore top vocational school programs and vocational courses now. Afterward, you’ll be this much closer to getting ahead!
Daytime Adult Course Information:
- The Daytime Adult Education programs are 900 hours (1 school year).
- Students are responsible for transportation. Expenses for uniforms and certification/licensing may be additional if not incorporated in the student’s tuition.
- For tuition fees, scheduling and questions, please contact our Adult & Continuing Education Office at (814) 643-0951 ext. 1016 or email at email@example.com
- Stop by the Adult & Continuing Education Office Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. to register.
Funding assistance may be available for qualified individuals enrolled in some programs such as:
- Pennsylvania CareerLink
- Trade Act Assistance (Dislocated Workers)
- Workforce Innovations and Opportunities Act
- Veteran’s Affairs
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation